Trivia Night is one of our annual PTA fundraisers and this year is back in person! It's guaranteed to be one of the most fun events of the year!
SPRING 2022 trivia Night
WHAT IT IS: Trivia Night is a fun evening for parents where teams compete in 5 rounds of general trivia.
WHEN: Friday, March 18 at 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Columbian Club of Union, 1034 Jeanette Ave, Union NJ 07083
- Trivia Night will consist of 10 rounds of General Trivia, with a few fun games between rounds.
- We suggest playing in teams of 10, but will accept teams with as few as 8 players and as many as 12.
- You can purchase tickets individually or for a team of 10.
- You must include your Team Name when purchasing—you can enter it when you check out. This is how we track how many tables we will need for the event!
- Trivia Night is NOT a bring your own drink event! Every player will receive 2 drink tickets good for the house wine or beer. Water and soft drinks are available and there will be a cash bar.
- Trivia Night IS a bring your own food/snacks/meal event.
Please Note: Attendees will be eating and drinking at this event, and there is no mask mandate in Union NJ at this time. Therefore, this is a mask-optional event. If anything changes before March 18, we will let our attendees know prior to the event!
QUESTIONS? Please email Liz Gordon.
Trivia Night is brought to you by the Clinton PTA.
- Trivia is played in teams. We recommend teams of 10, but will allow teams of anything between 8-12 people.
- There are 10 rounds of trivia. Most rounds will have 10 questions.
- Trivia is fun and stuff you know! We aren't trying to stump the audience.
- An emcee will read the questions and pause with a few seconds for your team to discuss your answers. You'll write the answers down.
- At the end of the round, teams turn their answer sheets into the judges. Once all sheets are turned in, the emcee will go over the answers.
- The judges keep track of team scores throughout the night. At the end, we announce the winners (and losers).
- Between rounds, we'll collect money for a 50/50 raffle. The winning ticket will be drawn before the end of the night.
- We'll also have a couple of games between rounds that you can pay to enter.
- You can bring food to the venue. We'll provide 2 drinks per person and after that, you can use the cash bar for whatever else you want!