Here's a round up of useful links and info you may need over the summer break.
- Looking for a great book? Check out the SOMSD 2019 Summer Reading List.
- Our most recent 5th grade graduates must complete the appropriate Summer Math Packet before starting Middle School.
- The Kids Eat Free Summer Food Service Program offers breakfast and lunch, weekdays, in Maplecrest Park, July 15th through August 9th. Details available in English, Haitian Creole and Spanish.
- Starting Kindergarten at Clinton this Fall? Check out these important resources, and join us at one of our Kindergarten Playdates, July 20th or August 17th, 9 am - 11 am on the Clinton Playground.
- Shopping back to school sales? Click here for the supply lists for each grade.
- Labeling your kids' clothes and gear for camp or back to school? Mabel's Labels offers personalized peel and stick labels that can safely go in the laundry, dishwasher, or microwave. Plus, if you click on Support a Fundraiser and choose Clinton Elementary School (Maplewood), Clinton receives 20% of the proceeds!
Wishing all Clinton students, families and staff a fun and relaxing summer!
CamP Invention RECYCLING collection
Clinton School is collecting recycled items for use during Camp Invention this summer. The collection box is located inside the front lobby.
Check out Mabel's Labels. They offer personalized peel and stick labels that can safely go in the laundry, dishwasher, or microwave. Plus, if you click on Support a Fundraiser and choose Clinton Elementary School (Maplewood), Clinton School receives 20% of the proceeds!
Give back to your school and help your kids keep track of all their stuff. Win Win!!!!
Versify Tour Update - April 4, 2019
The sun was shining and it was a beautiful spring morning when right on time, the Versify Tour bus pulled up in front of school. Authors Kwame Alexander, Kadir Nelson, Lamar Giles and Raúl the Third were greeted by the students of Clinton in a most excited manner. It felt like we were part of American Idol or a 1960's Beatles tour. It was a magical moment where authors were greeted like rock stars.
Today was National School Librarian Day and the students excitement was a gift I will not forget. If your student came home and really wanted to own a piece of today, there are still some books available and you may still ORDER.
- Mrs. Latimer
Habit 4 - Think Win-Win
Tip of the Week: If you want your child to share their day, share yours!
Learn more about Leader in Me and the 7 Habits here!
Our website is under construction so please check back often. We are working hard to add information that will help our families stay connected with the PTA and school community. In the meantime, please register below to be sure you have access to information as it becomes available.
If you need to make any changes to your profile information, please click on "My Account" in the menu above, then "My Forms/Paperwork" and update your Family Information.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Here are some easy ways to help you stay in the loop at Clinton School!
If you haven’t done so already, please sign up for our weekly emails, and follow us on Facebook to stay in the know! Parents and guardians can also ask to join the Clinton Elementary Families Facebook page, a group for current Clinton Elementary School families to share information, ask questions, learn more about school events and programs, and celebrate our successes.
Please review the calendar and plan to participate in events such as our Winter Craft Fair, Clinton School Show and Boots and Bling!
The best way to meet people and feel part of our community is to volunteer for a committee or activity. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our PTA by using the form under the Volunteer section.
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of its budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.